Do you publish biomedical research?
We know that preparing a research paper takes time. We are researchers, too.
We know that submission processes to many journals are burdensome and frustrating. How do we know? We publish, too.
Are you looking for a streamlined process to have your research critically reviewed and published? We were, too! And so, we launched Pathogens and Immunity.
Pathogens and Immunity is a newer open access journal, publishing original research with relevance to human health and disease. We look for submissions that are interesting, insightful, and provide new perspectives or ask new questions about microbes and/or host defenses.
What’s different about this journal? We make it easy.
- There are no charges to submit or publish
- Submission online takes less than 5 minutes
- Manuscripts can be submitted in any journal format
You can publish faster, too. Our median time between submission and editorial decision is less than 3 weeks.
If you have a manuscript ready, give us a try: MAKE A SUBMISSION.
Curious about our impact? SEE OUR STATS.
By the way, we’re top notch.
- Our senior and associate editors are highly accomplished, respected scientists. Many of whom have been listed among the highest impact scientific researchers by Clarivate Analytics.
- Our published authors are among top researchers in their fields with a median h-index of 25, according to Scopus data.
- PAI articles are indexed on PubMed and have been cited an average of 8-9 times per publication, according to Clarivate and Scopus data.
It’s also worth noting that, when we launched, Jon Cohen loved our model and wrote about it in Science. Give it a read!
We are a journal with the courage to rethink the future of biomedical research publication. Learn more about our model and publishing process.
Or, try us. We’d love to see your hard work!